Friday, April 27, 2007

Narrative Report
Datascope Communication Phil.inc.
2283,Pasong Tamo Ext.Makati City
April 23-28, 2007
Monday-Saturday
I arrived at 6:00 am in the morning in Datascope Communication Phil.inc.(DCPI), first of all i wiped the table of my supervisor before I do my work. Then I start doing my works, such as repairing and cleaning keyboard,troubleshoot system unit.mapping,crimpt network cable,setup multimedia at the training room and networking " yan lang parati ko ginagawa.until we out at 2:00 pm.sometimes overtime pa ako..

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mark,
2nd wk journal noted. You are almost 200 hours complete. Don't forget the ff:
1. certificate of completion
2. evaluation sheet
3. pictures (you may upload in your blog)
I will endorse the wallclock/token to Oilver for your employer. Kindly get it from Oliver.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mark John,
Deadline of my reqts will be on May 25. Grades will be computed after submitting the requirements.
Don't worry if you did not see me inspecting you, I either call/text/email the manager or his/her representative to check on you.

ALC

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home